Amaliya Rust, Esthetician
Hello! I'm Amaliya Rust...
I'm an Esthetician in Portland, Oregon and I have been in the industry for over 20 years.
Born and raised on Kauai, I developed a strong passion for anti-aging and sun damage prevention at an early age. I moved to Oregon in 1996 and continued pursuing my love for Esthetics at institutes in both California and Oregon, becoming licensed in 2001. I specialize is customized facial treatments, brow shaping, Brazilian waxing, and lash extensions.
Experienced in working with all age ranges and skin concerns.
Spending time with her two sons, boyfriend, and friends. Yoga, self care, and travel.
Amaliya Rust, Licensed Esthetician
SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness always appreciates feedback from our valued patients.
- "This place has it all! Edwin is one of the best massage therapists out there." 12/2/2021
- "I had a great time here and will definitely be returning. The vibes are so relaxing and everyone is really nice. My aesthetician for my facial, Amaliya, was so sweet and she has such soft hands! I enjoyed chatting with her during the session as well. My massage therapist was Edwin, and he was so much fun. He is very professional and did a wonderful job working through all the knots in my back. Also, he is very kind and I loved our conversation... it felt like I was hanging out with friends all day! Definitely recommend you check this place out."
- "I've been getting laser hair removal done by Letha for a few years now. She is such a professional, is so knowledgeable, and does a fantastic job. I was unable to get touch-ups the past year due to COVID and recently went back. There was so little hair left to do that we did half the planned areas because it held up so well. I can't recommend this service enough. The only thing bad I have to say is I wish I did it sooner. Oh, and they have their own skincare line which is also great."
- "I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go-to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real… Treat yourself - YOU deserve it!"
- "Edwin is truly incredible. He was by far the best massage therapist I have ever had and you can really tell he takes pride in his work. I have already noticed such a difference and cannot wait for my next appointment. Sante's front desk is also very warm and welcoming, I definitely will continue coming back here and recommend it to everyone! THANK YOU!"
- "An absolutely stunning spa, it is always a joy to visit! The staff here is incredibly friendly and creates a welcoming warm environment."
- "While some of Portland’s spas go in for minimalism or new-age spiritualism, SANTÉ leans hard into its luxurious, Pompeii-before-the-volcano vibe."
- I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT, the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real…Treat yourself YOU deserve it!
- The results from Plexr blow my mind! It radically smoothes out static lines like nothing else. To me, Santé is the only place to get it done because they always offer top-of-the-line products and services. The downtime does look a little scary, but it passes quickly, and then you get to see the clock roll back big time!
- "I love this place. Very friendly and talented staff. It’s a beautiful, relaxing facility. I would highly recommend!”
- "This place is phenomenal and the staff are all top-notch. A1 service and facilities!!”
- “I would highly recommend Janessa for massages. She is wonderful, a great listener, and is absolutely fantastic! On top of this, the facility is beautiful and the reception team was incredibly helpful”