Marie Rivera, APRN
HELLO! I'M MARIE...
I'm an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse at SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness in Portland, Oregon.
Marie Rivera, APRN is our newest addition to Santé, specializing in aesthetic medicine with a focus on natural-looking facial and body enhancements. Her passion is in working with each individual person to create a holistic plan to become their most authentic, beautiful, and confident self. She is originally from New York where she completed her bachelor’s in nursing and psychology. She is also a board-certified Adult Gerontological Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and a Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of Miami.
Her 12 years of experience in intensive care left Marie wanting to branch out into a field of medicine where she could form lasting relationships with her clients. She began shadowing in the fields of aesthetics and plastics, attending training seminars, and conferences, which soon became a passion- alright, an obsession. Living in South Florida, Marie focused her attention on the bustling world of medical aesthetics, learning from experts from all over the world, and honed her skills to offer niche and unique procedures. In 2019 she stepped outside of critical care to offer the latest and greatest aesthetic treatments to her community. However, when Marie came to Oregon as crisis response during the Covid pandemic, she easily fell in love with Oregon and decided to make it her home.
Marie has joined Santé as a successful aesthetic nurse practitioner. She performs cosmetic and therapeutic neurotoxin procedures, face and body dermal fillers, nonsurgical face, neck, and body lifting with threads, biostimulating injectables and implants, plasma treatments, and is a skin health enthusiast. Her favorite procedures are facial balancing and body contouring. She has joined Santé to continue building abundant client relationships here at Santé based on comfortable procedures with incredible results.
In her free time Marie enjoys starting home projects and rarely finishing them, attending trainings and conferences in medical aesthetics, hiking with her dog, chasing waterfalls, learning to ski (wish her luck!), and now exploring the incredible food and art scene in the Pacific Northwest.
Marie Rivera, APRN
SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness always appreciates feedback from our valued patients.
- "This place has it all! Edwin is one of the best massage therapists out there." 12/2/2021
- "I had a great time here and will definitely be returning. The vibes are so relaxing and everyone is really nice. My aesthetician for my facial, Amaliya, was so sweet and she has such soft hands! I enjoyed chatting with her during the session as well. My massage therapist was Edwin, and he was so much fun. He is very professional and did a wonderful job working through all the knots in my back. Also, he is very kind and I loved our conversation... it felt like I was hanging out with friends all day! Definitely recommend you check this place out."
- "I've been getting laser hair removal done by Letha for a few years now. She is such a professional, is so knowledgeable, and does a fantastic job. I was unable to get touch-ups the past year due to COVID and recently went back. There was so little hair left to do that we did half the planned areas because it held up so well. I can't recommend this service enough. The only thing bad I have to say is I wish I did it sooner. Oh, and they have their own skincare line which is also great."
- "I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go-to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real… Treat yourself - YOU deserve it!"
- "Edwin is truly incredible. He was by far the best massage therapist I have ever had and you can really tell he takes pride in his work. I have already noticed such a difference and cannot wait for my next appointment. Sante's front desk is also very warm and welcoming, I definitely will continue coming back here and recommend it to everyone! THANK YOU!"
- "An absolutely stunning spa, it is always a joy to visit! The staff here is incredibly friendly and creates a welcoming warm environment."
- "While some of Portland’s spas go in for minimalism or new-age spiritualism, SANTÉ leans hard into its luxurious, Pompeii-before-the-volcano vibe."
- I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT, the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real…Treat yourself YOU deserve it!
- The results from Plexr blow my mind! It radically smoothes out static lines like nothing else. To me, Santé is the only place to get it done because they always offer top-of-the-line products and services. The downtime does look a little scary, but it passes quickly, and then you get to see the clock roll back big time!
- "I love this place. Very friendly and talented staff. It’s a beautiful, relaxing facility. I would highly recommend!”
- "This place is phenomenal and the staff are all top-notch. A1 service and facilities!!”
- “I would highly recommend Janessa for massages. She is wonderful, a great listener, and is absolutely fantastic! On top of this, the facility is beautiful and the reception team was incredibly helpful”