N A D + I V Therapy
NAD+ IV TREATMENT
How it works, Who it helps, and Benefits.
WHAT IS NAD+ & HOW DOES IT WORK?
NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a critical coenzyme found in every cell in your body, and it’s involved in hundreds of metabolic processes.
Studies have shown the coenzyme known as NAD slows the aging process, restores neurologic function, improves mental clarity and the body’s overall health
The brain requires a constant supply of oxygen and glucose to generate the energy required for healthy function. Despite its small size, the brain consumes approximately 20% of the entire body’s oxygen supply.
Given its energetic requirements, it should come as no surprise that researchers are increasingly making connections between brain and mitochondrial health (mitochondria are “power horse” organelles found in most cells and are responsible for cellular respiration and energy production).
- Improve brain regeneration
- Improve focus and concentration
- Boost mood
- Improve memory
- Improve brain health and neurological function
- Improved mental clarity
One major role it plays within the body is oxidation-reduction (redox) reactions which are part of the metabolic system. These reactions convert food into the energy the body needs to function properly.
Metabolism at the cellular level depends on NAD and the liver is one of many tissues that is sensitive to declining levels of NAD.
Studies in mice have shown that increasing NAD can support healthy liver function, particularly when metabolically stressed by over- nutrition or alcohol overconsumption.
NAD+ IV treatments can help:
- Improve metabolism Assist with weight loss
- Increase energy levels
- Decrease fatigue
- Restore muscle function and athletic performance
The body naturally produces NAD, but as the body ages, overall levels of this important coenzyme decrease and leads to the development of age-related conditions. NAD increases the activity of certain proteins, which have been linked with a slower rate of aging and influencing DNA repair.
NAD IV treatments can help:
- Slow or reverse the aging process
- Restore the appearance of the skin and reduce wrinkles Improve brain health and neurological function
- Improve mental clarity
- Improve brain regeneration
- Boost energy levels
- Reduce overall fatigue
- Restore muscle function and athletic performance Prevent or correct damage to DNA
The levels of NAD that naturally occur in the body decline with age. NAD IV treatments supplement this gradual decline and deliver this powerful coenzyme directly into your bloodstream, making it available to your cells for immediate use.
NAD+ may also help improve muscle function and recovery as you age. One study found that depleted levels of NAD+ lead to a “dramatic” drop in muscle strength and endurance, implying that NAD+ is a critical component in muscle function and recovery.
- Once NAD+ supplementation begins, precursors led to better-supported DNA repair and health of muscle tissue within the first week.
- NAD+ is one of the most important factors in the human body for energy, which helps our systems use food and exercise for strength and stamina.
- NAD IV treatments can help:
Restore muscle function and athletic performance Improve muscle recovery, damage, & pain Increase energy levels