Amber Adams – Spa & Clinic Director
HELLO! I'M AMBER...
I'm The Spa & Clinic Director at SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness in Portland, Oregon.
I am so pleased to join the SANTÉ family. I began my journey into the wellness industry in 2009 when I became a Certified Medical Assistant and Certified Nursing Assistant. I fell in love with the power to make people feel their best and I decided to become a Licensed Cosmetologist in 2012. I spent many years specializing in Hair, Nails, Esthetics, and Advanced Make-up. Throughout my career, I felt so motivated by empowering others to reach their full potential. I enhanced my career by joining the leadership team and I have never looked back. I strongly support small and local businesses and helping them to reach their full potential while maximizing the guest experience. I have been fortunate to grow several spas exponentially within Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
I have recently started with SANTÉ after growing the Spa at Skamania Lodge. Our growth was record-breaking and we were recently featured on ABC’s The Bachelorette.
I am so proud of my work experience and I am looking forward to our growth at SANTÉ. Please stop by to meet me during your visit and reach out with any questions or concerns. We look forward to enhancing your wellness journey soon.
SANTÉ Aesthetics & Wellness always appreciates feedback from our valued patients.
Beautiful facility, knowledgeable and experienced staff. Highly recommend!
- "This place has it all! Edwin is one of the best massage therapists out there." 12/2/2021
- "I had a great time here and will definitely be returning. The vibes are so relaxing and everyone is really nice. My aesthetician for my facial, Amaliya, was so sweet and she has such soft hands! I enjoyed chatting with her during the session as well. My massage therapist was Edwin, and he was so much fun. He is very professional and did a wonderful job working through all the knots in my back. Also, he is very kind and I loved our conversation... it felt like I was hanging out with friends all day! Definitely recommend you check this place out."
- "I've been getting laser hair removal done by Letha for a few years now. She is such a professional, is so knowledgeable, and does a fantastic job. I was unable to get touch-ups the past year due to COVID and recently went back. There was so little hair left to do that we did half the planned areas because it held up so well. I can't recommend this service enough. The only thing bad I have to say is I wish I did it sooner. Oh, and they have their own skincare line which is also great."
- "I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go-to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real… Treat yourself - YOU deserve it!"
- "Edwin is truly incredible. He was by far the best massage therapist I have ever had and you can really tell he takes pride in his work. I have already noticed such a difference and cannot wait for my next appointment. Sante's front desk is also very warm and welcoming, I definitely will continue coming back here and recommend it to everyone! THANK YOU!"
- "An absolutely stunning spa, it is always a joy to visit! The staff here is incredibly friendly and creates a welcoming warm environment."
- "While some of Portland’s spas go in for minimalism or new-age spiritualism, SANTÉ leans hard into its luxurious, Pompeii-before-the-volcano vibe."
- I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wiggins for many years and now she’s my go to for Beauty. She’s an artist and views your face as her canvas. She recommends just the right amount and just the right stuff. I can see where people would want more and where it could become addictive BUT, the beauty is she keeps you in check and keeps it real…Treat yourself YOU deserve it!
- The results from Plexr blow my mind! It radically smoothes out static lines like nothing else. To me, Santé is the only place to get it done because they always offer top-of-the-line products and services. The downtime does look a little scary, but it passes quickly, and then you get to see the clock roll back big time!
- "I love this place. Very friendly and talented staff. It’s a beautiful, relaxing facility. I would highly recommend!”
- "This place is phenomenal and the staff are all top-notch. A1 service and facilities!!”
- “I would highly recommend Janessa for massages. She is wonderful, a great listener, and is absolutely fantastic! On top of this, the facility is beautiful and the reception team was incredibly helpful”